Revival

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Revival
Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New vent server
Permissions|Spelling Fixes|Cleaner Theme - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:30 pm by Guest

» Introduction - Spike
Permissions|Spelling Fixes|Cleaner Theme - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:59 am by Pathfinder

» Match Tonight?
Permissions|Spelling Fixes|Cleaner Theme - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:37 pm by Titus

» Wazzupness
Permissions|Spelling Fixes|Cleaner Theme - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:29 am by DeadEye

» Permissions|Spelling Fixes|Cleaner Theme
Permissions|Spelling Fixes|Cleaner Theme - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:05 am by Axeman1963

» Hi everyone I'm eXtreme
Permissions|Spelling Fixes|Cleaner Theme - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:33 am by eXtreme

» TurKey on the job!
Permissions|Spelling Fixes|Cleaner Theme - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:10 pm by Pathfinder

» Wanfest ctf
Permissions|Spelling Fixes|Cleaner Theme - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:20 am by Guest

» Kicked at Jan 5 @ 10:32 AM
Permissions|Spelling Fixes|Cleaner Theme - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:38 am by Green

Server Contribution
Dear members,

If you wish it, you can support your forum/server by doing a donation, and become an actor of this forum/server.
All your donations will guarantee the continuity and the quality of the .reV.

Your administrator.

For .reV Server.

Permissions|Spelling Fixes|Cleaner Theme

+3
dankcitydan
Pathfinder
illuminati
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Permissions|Spelling Fixes|Cleaner Theme - Page 2 Empty Re: Permissions|Spelling Fixes|Cleaner Theme

Post  illuminati Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:10 pm

Everything is pretty much the same, just different looks and what not. I am going to have to figure out how to change that blue on the Latest Topics, Donations Top Posters and Ventrilo Server things to a red gradient.

illuminati

Back to top Go down

Permissions|Spelling Fixes|Cleaner Theme - Page 2 Empty Re: Permissions|Spelling Fixes|Cleaner Theme

Post  rookie Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:36 pm

I guess I will post again, I think there should be a Members title as well..... maybe that instead of "Technicians"

hopefully it won't get fucking ignored this time.

at least tell me no or yes damn.
rookie
rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  illuminati Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:03 am

I will do it tomorrow. I am too damn tired. Going to bed now....

illuminati

Back to top Go down

Post  2EASY Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:43 pm

Get rid of the Photbucket adds there killing me.....
2EASY
2EASY

Back to top Go down

Post  illuminati Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:51 pm

I know. There is a problem. I am trying to fix it mate. Very Happy
Might take a little while until I can find it.

illuminati

Back to top Go down

Post  rookie Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:40 pm

whats wrong withe forums? when I type I can't see it, and also about the whole "Members" title deal usually you make it a different color to show whose a "Clan Member" and not just a forum member...
rookie
rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  illuminati Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:25 pm

The forum is completely mest up. Don't worry though. I am looking for a fix.

illuminati

Back to top Go down

Post  Axeman1963 Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:09 am

illuminati, if you want some help with the site (and the guys are okay with it) let me know. I do web development for a living. i agree with using the css classes, they are be best way to go. eliminates alot of time and needless code for styling. It looks like mostly classic asp & javascript, but i haven't seen the backend yet. If they allow .net code, that would be best. .Net with javascript controls, but like I say, i'm not sure of the limitations. Path, what datasource is used, mySQL? Not trying to steal your thunder, ill, just offering a helping hand if needed, is all. Cheers!!!
Axeman1963
Axeman1963

Back to top Go down

Post  Pathfinder Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:16 am

Axeman unfortunately illuminati is no longer in our clan lol i should really need to take this off
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
Admin
Admin

https://revival.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Axeman1963 Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:05 am

lol, I see dead people. Well, if you ever need any help on the site, just throw a frag my way and I'll do what I can to lend a hand.
Axeman1963
Axeman1963

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum