Revival

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Revival
Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New vent server
Pathfinder will be out for the holiday. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:30 pm by Guest

» Introduction - Spike
Pathfinder will be out for the holiday. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:59 am by Pathfinder

» Match Tonight?
Pathfinder will be out for the holiday. EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:37 pm by Titus

» Wazzupness
Pathfinder will be out for the holiday. EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:29 am by DeadEye

» Permissions|Spelling Fixes|Cleaner Theme
Pathfinder will be out for the holiday. EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:05 am by Axeman1963

» Hi everyone I'm eXtreme
Pathfinder will be out for the holiday. EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:33 am by eXtreme

» TurKey on the job!
Pathfinder will be out for the holiday. EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:10 pm by Pathfinder

» Wanfest ctf
Pathfinder will be out for the holiday. EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:20 am by Guest

» Kicked at Jan 5 @ 10:32 AM
Pathfinder will be out for the holiday. EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:38 am by Green

Server Contribution
Dear members,

If you wish it, you can support your forum/server by doing a donation, and become an actor of this forum/server.
All your donations will guarantee the continuity and the quality of the .reV.

Your administrator.

For .reV Server.

Pathfinder will be out for the holiday.

+3
2EASY
illuminati
Pathfinder
7 posters

Go down

Pathfinder will be out for the holiday. Empty Pathfinder will be out for the holiday.

Post  Pathfinder Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:03 pm

Hey guys,

Just to let you all know. I won't be playing anything over thanks giving. In the mean time, I'll try to relocate your server and rent one unrank server for scrimmage. Eat lots of turkeys guys!

Cheers,
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
Admin
Admin

https://revival.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Pathfinder will be out for the holiday. Empty Re: Pathfinder will be out for the holiday.

Post  illuminati Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:43 pm

I will be away as well. I won't be back on ether Monday or Tuesday. Since I am going to Maryland to go hunting with my dad. First time thing, so I am pumped.

illuminati

Back to top Go down

Pathfinder will be out for the holiday. Empty Re: Pathfinder will be out for the holiday.

Post  Pathfinder Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:58 pm

sounds fun man. I've never went hunting before... but someday I will. Good luck on the shooting... lol dont hurt yourself... knock on wood. XD what are you hunting?
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
Admin
Admin

https://revival.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  2EASY Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:57 pm

Hunting is fun especially dear hunting.. they don't shot back.. and path if you have never gone hunting I recommend you get a game call hunting unlimited 3 you can get almost the same boring feeling as the real thing.. (being a civil war veteran of Guatemala .. I got a plenty time of hunting.. fun it is wen you finally get to take the shot.. )
2EASY
2EASY

Back to top Go down

Post  illuminati Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:16 pm

Pathfinder wrote:sounds fun man. I've never went hunting before... but someday I will. Good luck on the shooting... lol dont hurt yourself... knock on wood. XD what are you hunting?

Hunting Deer mate Very Happy I can't wait to shoot one for the first time. My dad has been hunting since he was about my age (16). So it should be cool.

illuminati

Back to top Go down

Post  forgottenwoden Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:21 pm

Wait... hold on here! Asian people celebrate us white folk killin injuns? *boggle*
forgottenwoden
forgottenwoden

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadEye Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:57 am

It was Asians that made white people's weapons... just like most our crap today lol.
DeadEye
DeadEye

Back to top Go down

Post  rookie Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:42 am

2EASY wrote:Hunting is fun especially dear hunting.. they don't shot back.. and path if you have never gone hunting I recommend you get a game call hunting unlimited 3 you can get almost the same boring feeling as the real thing.. (being a civil war veteran of Guatemala .. I got a plenty time of hunting.. fun it is wen you finally get to take the shot.. )

easy please don't take this the wrong way, but do you make all your grammatical/spelling errors on purpose, because you're old or simply because you don't care?

lol whatever it is I still love you <3 (homo)
rookie
rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  illuminati Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:25 am

LOL!!!!! I think maybe he lacks the knowledge of grammar. Maybe he knew at once point but forgot. xD

illuminati

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:51 pm

rookie wrote:
2EASY wrote:Hunting is fun especially dear hunting.. they don't shot back.. and path if you have never gone hunting I recommend you get a game call hunting unlimited 3 you can get almost the same boring feeling as the real thing.. (being a civil war veteran of Guatemala .. I got a plenty time of hunting.. fun it is wen you finally get to take the shot.. )

easy please don't take this the wrong way, but do you make all your grammatical/spelling errors on purpose, because you're old or simply because you don't care?

i have those errors too lol and just realized im not the only one outside US. i didint search but maybe they speak spanish in guatemala and thats why he lacks.

dont even now why did i answer that Shocked
Green
Green

Back to top Go down

Post  illuminati Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:10 pm

LOL wow you are from Instanbul. That's pretty cool.

illuminati

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:23 pm

you sure?! im playin with you guys over 350 pings on black ops. its not that cool lol

Last edited by Green on Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Green
Green

Back to top Go down

Post  illuminati Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:55 pm

Well, that's the only thing that sucks. Maybe we can buy a server closer to you so that the ping for will go down.
I get 120 ping average. Maybe UK or Russia? It may hurt people who are in California though. They nay end up with higher ping as well.

illuminati

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:04 pm

nah, cant ask something like that man
on mw2 i had 2 or 3 ping bars when i join path. dedicated servers suck Razz
Green
Green

Back to top Go down

Post  2EASY Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:08 pm

rookie wrote:

Lets just say..Its a little of the 2 ... (getting senile sucks I tell you )
2EASY
2EASY

Back to top Go down

Post  illuminati Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:24 pm

Lol that's pretty funny.

illuminati

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum