Revival

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Revival
Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New vent server
Sup I'm CareFace EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:30 pm by Guest

» Introduction - Spike
Sup I'm CareFace EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:59 am by Pathfinder

» Match Tonight?
Sup I'm CareFace EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:37 pm by Titus

» Wazzupness
Sup I'm CareFace EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:29 am by DeadEye

» Permissions|Spelling Fixes|Cleaner Theme
Sup I'm CareFace EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:05 am by Axeman1963

» Hi everyone I'm eXtreme
Sup I'm CareFace EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:33 am by eXtreme

» TurKey on the job!
Sup I'm CareFace EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:10 pm by Pathfinder

» Wanfest ctf
Sup I'm CareFace EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:20 am by Guest

» Kicked at Jan 5 @ 10:32 AM
Sup I'm CareFace EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:38 am by Green

Server Contribution
Dear members,

If you wish it, you can support your forum/server by doing a donation, and become an actor of this forum/server.
All your donations will guarantee the continuity and the quality of the .reV.

Your administrator.

For .reV Server.

Sup I'm CareFace

5 posters

Go down

Sup I'm CareFace Empty Sup I'm CareFace

Post  ThisIsMyCareFace Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:06 am

Hi everyone, names Levi, my in game name used to be ThisIsMyCareFace until I joined a CoD clan and put another tag on my name, Xeno is my TF2 clan and =UwG= is my CoD clan. So my in game name is [Xeno] CareFace =UwG=. I'm 29 years old and turn 30 on Jan. 28, *yikes*.
I live in Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada, and yes it is fucking cold here right now, but the summers are hot and beautiful. I have 3 kids, a 6 year old, a 3 year old, and a 11 month old. Even with these kids I still am a hardcore gamer 100%. I have no job but have a big house with lots of nice things so I'm happy staying at home and bein a dad.
I built my own PC into a HAF 923 tower, with an i7 920 CPU (stock clock) a 4870x2 (stock clock), 4GB RAM, a 1000 watt PSU, and a 23.5 inch full HD samsung monitor.I use a sidewinder X8 keyboard and a sidewinder X5 mouse, I have had both of these for 3 years now and I highly recommend them. I will be upgrading my HDD to a SSHD soon, I also will be looking into the triple monitor setup, but I know this will be very expensive and I'm gonna do some research into it to see what the costs are.
I began playing games on the PC after a lifelong love affair ended with console gaming 4 years ago, since I picked up a mouse and keyboard I realized that the ultimate gaming controller was now in my hands, I have never went back. My first game I played on the PC was Team Fortress 2, I fell in love with the game and played it for the last 4 years now and have around 2500 hours on it, 900 on demo man alone. I also have a collection of about 30 fps games. I put about 1300 hours on Modern Warfare 2 and I was very sad to see it ridden with hackers. In my opinion it was by far the best realism FPS multiplayer ever made, all it needed was dedicated servers and I'm sure we would all still be playing it.
So, like all of us I'm sure, I'm now in Black Ops because MW2 is broken, I have my own HC SnD server but I can't seem to get it going = 63.211.221.7. I found your KIA server and I have immense enjoyment playing against Pathfinder, I always like a challenge, since then it is now my preferred server and hopefully it's always busy, cause I'll be supporting it with you guys.
My attitude in game can seem a bit harsh, I like to swear and call names occasionally, but I'm never serious, since mw2 my attitude towards very good players is that they're all hackers until proven a non-hacker lol. Mw2 really got under my skin and all the hacking really ruined the game and is the saddest thing ever.
Anyways, I dunno wtf else to write about, I may apply to be in your clan because my current one is not being very active, I think it's because most of them do not play from 10 PM to 6 AM PST rofl, anyways guys, hope to see you in game!
bounce
ThisIsMyCareFace
ThisIsMyCareFace

Back to top Go down

Sup I'm CareFace Empty Re: Sup I'm CareFace

Post  2EASY Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:08 pm

A simple HI wood have done just fine.. Lol
2EASY
2EASY

Back to top Go down

Post  Pathfinder Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:32 pm

lol hes dedicated man. hes da man. should watch him rage tho lol. welcome to our home man.

Pathfinder
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
Admin
Admin

https://revival.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rookie Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:28 pm

2EASY wrote:A simple HI wood have done just fine.. Lol

be nice ez, we like getting to know people.

welcome brotha man, glad you enjoy our server.
rookie
rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  dankcitydan Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:21 pm

Cheers, grab a blunt n' a bottle and relax.

Welcome, and nice to meet you. I'm Dank, thats all.
dankcitydan
dankcitydan
Chief Master
Chief Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ThisIsMyCareFace Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:14 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome you few, to explain the long intro, in my experience with being a longtime Xeno member is that a detailed description is helpful in really personifying someone on the internet, otherwise you have no real idea who the shit you're talking to! In the Xeno forums, detailed descriptions are riddled throughout our intro section. Sometimes it's fun to know who someone really is, gives a little more depth into someone and takes away the anonymity. So, that being said, ladd some detail about yourselves XD
ThisIsMyCareFace
ThisIsMyCareFace

Back to top Go down

Post  2EASY Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:17 am

rookie wrote:

lll

Am being nice..

Shocked
2EASY
2EASY

Back to top Go down

Post  rookie Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:28 am

2EASY wrote:
rookie wrote:

lll

Am being nice..

Shocked

I know you were =]
rookie
rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: